Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spring is Coming

I have been very busy this past week so blogging has been put to the back burner. So I thought I would share some of the things I have been doing and learning.

Last Saturday I started my first seedlings of the season. Although it looks nothing like Spring out side it is that time to get a head start on the season. I planted three types of tomatoes: Lime Green Salad, Aunt Ruby's German Cherry, and Best Boy. Also I planted California Wonder peppers.

If you are interested in starting your own seeds now is the time to try it out. It really isn't as hard as many people think. Here are some articles to get you started:

10 Seed- Starting Tips

How to Succeed at Seed Starting

Starting Seeds Indoors


Any gardening book should have instructions also, just find the best method to fit your circumstances and give it a try.

Another thing I have been learning is digital photography. I hope to share more about that later.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

It sounds like you have been keeping busy! It's been a long while since I last tried starting anything from seed. I guess I should do it again. :)