Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Things

I would like to introduce you to some of my new things on the side bar. I have found all sorts of things to use to promote books I enjoy and good websites and blogs.

My new shared items list is my favorite. Google offers this wonderful service called "Reader" that keeps track of all my favorite blogs and reading websites. It also has this great feature that allows you to share articles and posts that you find interesting on your blog. I encourage you to check out those links.

Another thing is my store. Amazon has allowed me to make up lists and a store to promote my favorite books, and items. All of the books I own and highly recommend. Amazon is typically the cheapest but you my be able to find it cheaper else where. I could just give you a list of my favorite books but now I can give you a picture and a description.

I am now a Vision Forum affiliate! They just opened up this new program to allow bloggers, like me, and webmasters to earn money by doing what I already do, promoting their products. You can also do this by clicking the link above. There are few, if any, of their books and resources that I would not highly recommend. Also be sure to check them after Christmas and before New Year as they usually have a great sale of 30% to 60% off.

I have also joined a few web rings. I am sort of new to the whole web ring business but I hope it will bring more readers. You can check out other websites on the rings, they are pretty safe but some might be a bit strange. I know LAF is on the Proverbs 31 one.

I am afraid I have been too busy making my side bar here lately and haven't been blogging enough. Please forgive me. I think it is done for now and I hope to post more of my own writing.

The Lord be with you.

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

Thanks for all the information Lydia! Your sidebar looks really nice with lots of good things to look through! :)