Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

A New Excellent Website


I would like to introduce you to my mom's new website:


After working on this project four months it is finally published and up and running. Here are some things about it you may find interesting:

eHomebody blog (offering interesting articles on saving money, homemaking, homeschooling, ect.)


Open House for the monthes of January and Febuary (this includes a gift basket giveaway!)

Homebody newsletter (she is offering three free ebooks for signing up!)

Each week, when you sign up for Homebody e-newsletter, you will recieve
~timely articles regarding issues which affect you, your home, and your
world

~helpful hints and handy tips for making your life easier and more
frugal

~exclusive offers only for subscribers to Homebody

~exciting websites and products for you to explore and enjoy

~book, movie, and music reviews to save you time in wondering whether something is appropriate for you and your family and so much
more!


I hope you will check it out and tell your friends about it!

3 comments:

A Heart of Praise said...

Thanks for telling us about it Lydia! I will be sure and check it out again. I did get on there briefly about a week ago but I did not get to read everything.

By the way I have nominated your blog for the Blogger Reflection Award over on my blog. :)

A Heart of Praise said...

I guess I was thinking about your Mom's blog. What a neat new website! I can't wait to browse through everything! :)

Under Southern Skies said...

Looks very interesting!